Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fans :)

I really enjoy making this blog and seeing you guys read it, its really rewarding.  I just wanted to say thanks for being such great fans, I know most of you have your own blog, but I still get so happy to see you guys comment and say hey on Cp, so just...thanks. ;) (some great pics with fans from just a few months!)


DisneyDimney

Slushy593


Phineas99

Kingzkid5 and Lordslove
I hope you guys continually (try saying that 5 times fast O_o) come back to my blog, and maybe be inspired to start your own!

Waddle on (just keep waddlin', just keep waddlin' waddlin' waddlin' :P)
~Ralphina1

4 comments:

  1. About the CP Writing Workshop, it can be about anything you want. It just has to be very short, and no words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, and lol...i have an idea. hehehehe its really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thx btw what about banana chat ? i m waitin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I dont think Im going to be doing it, I might, but it is kinda on the edge for me, IDK. If it comes out I'll let you know though! ;)

    ReplyDelete