Friday, December 28, 2012

I met Rockhopper on Server: North Pole!

I was logging on to see if Polo Field was there on server fog, when I open my server list and my buddy Ramone14 is on! He was on North Pole, so I decided to swing by real quick and say hi! I log on, and it says he's in the bakery! So I used the sign in the town to teleport there, it took a loooong time to load, and when it did, I realized why. Rockhopper was there making cookies! I snapped some pics and after awhile, we moved to the iceburg, here are the pictures I took: (sorry for the long intro!)


To this side of the iceburg!

When a penguin asked for a postcard, Rockhopper said they fell off his ship! :O

Close up. :)


Lol, Hi!
He told us to dance, and when we did, he tod us we were great dancers! Maybe thats because RH
 came up with the penguin dance!
Rockhopper at the iceburg!


So many people! (or should I say penguins?)
In other words: Smile for the camera!

Even better close up :3

His player card! (I asked where yarr was and he said cookie baking wasn't yarrs strong suit, LOL!)
Rockhopper says dance!
He thanked us for all the fun...
...Said we were a great crowd...
...that we make hime proud (uh...rhyme much?)...
...then he broke it to us, -he had to go!
Happy Holidays to you too rh!
 
 
That was really fun for me, since I haven't seen him in a while. And I didn't have to wait hours upon hours for him! :D

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1











]

1 comment:

  1. I never got to say Hi to you! XD I'm glad you met Rockhopper again! :D

    ReplyDelete