Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Party - Now Over!

Thanks to everyone who came! We had a really great turnout, and did alot for a 30 minute party! I snapped some pics, check em out:

When the party first started out!


Smiles! :D
Some people who attended were  phineas99, ralphina1, slushy593, winter5002, Rhysw2002, and starpuffle!
Baking cookies - Yum!


We need more flour!
Dancing in the bakery - Woddylan attacks! AHHH!
We donated to Coins for Hhange! :3

Watchng TV...
...and fighting over the channels! LOL!
Woddylan gave out awards, I got the party award, phineas got the gingerbread award, adventurer go the boogie award, alexpink got the award award, and rbysw got the gimme an award award! LOL!

At the last igloo, saying goodbyes!

Thanks from Phineas99 and Ralphina1!
 
That was so much fun! Were you there? Comment below! :3
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1
 




2 comments:

  1. Dear Ralphina,
    I am SO sorry I couldn't make it to your party, it was to late or way to early for me. But at the moment I am quit happy! Spike Hike gave me an amazing postcard and best of all HE ADDED ME!!!
    Has B. Moose or Polo added you or even Spike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats totally ok! I understand! Its SUPER AWESOME that he added you (make sure he has a space between spike and hike, because "Spikehike" added me and he ended up being a fake!) No,they've never added me before, but I did get a cool pic with polo alone with no crowding! LOL! Is spike hike A mascot yet???

    ReplyDelete