Friday, December 21, 2012

My 100th post!


Well, This is my 100th post! Hope you all have been enjoying my blog so far, and that you continue to come back and be loyal fans and friends of mine! (Shout outs to Perapin, clikyminty, cutecoffee, ramone14, austin, slushy593, gpumpkin, phineas99, kingzkid5, lordslove, disneydimney, pin tracker, and sniffybear2. You guys are some great fans and viewers and I'm overjoyed to have you guys reading my blog. :)

When I first started out I had no clue how to make a blog, graphics, or anything I've done these past few months, I even didn't know how to take pictures! I've come a pretty lengthy way since I started out, can you believe this was my banner when I started out? :
Go ahead, let out the "Wooooow...that's uh...nice?" It was very cool to me at the moment, I have a better header now, but It's fun to look back on my old stuff too. :3 Well, until next time...
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

1 comment: