Friday, December 21, 2012

Field Friday on Server: Snowcap !!!

Field Friday is going on right now! He's going to server: Snowcap  right now! (More pictures soon [hopefully] ) See you there! (@ the iceburg!) His tweet:  (I don't have a twitter, I go to polofield.net and his tweets show up there. [twitter's blocked for me] )


Polo's igloo at the begining of Field Friday!
B. Moose, Polo, and Ramone14 (shout out to ya :3 ) igloos on the map! 

B. Moose and me at the Bakery!
B. Moose and a rein-puffle...are they related??? LOL!
B. Moose outside the "Cookies for Change" bakery!
B. Moose at the ice rink! (Sorry for not getting a great close up, for better pics, check out the past Moose Mondays!
B. Moose liked Polo Field's Igloo! :O
Polo was playing Hide-n'-seek with all his fans at different igloos, I found him and got a pic with him!
...and he postcarded me! Another one to my collection! :D
Later, he invited us to an igloo to get that person more likes! I sat near him on the little chairs, so fun! :)
Close up, is that outfit from the CP Magazine?
Polo field's player card!
Polo wishing us a Merry Christmas and thanking us for playing his game!
 
"Waddle On Everyone!"he says at the end of Field Friday. (@7:00pm EST {Eastern Standard Time} [4:00pm PST]  )

  •     Time to log off. Nice to see everyone for #FieldFriday. You guys are the best - thank you! So many great igloos!! http://t.co/AErWjTt4
  •     Bye everyone! See you again soon. Happy holidays!


Well, that just about sums it up. :)      ~Ralphina1
     

No comments:

Post a Comment