Monday, December 17, 2012

Business Moose Monday on Fog! (December 17)

Well, I decided to go on the server fog and see if moose was online when I found my friends Ramone14, clikyminty, cutecoffee, and more! We had fun waiting, and I got some great pics of moose! Check em' out:

Business moose started at the town!
Then he moved to the dock!


It was packed! If you look hard enough, you'll see spazita and zonnie!
Businesmoose at the ice burg! :D
It took awhile for word to get around, but then everyone started coming!
When someone asked about the dinosaur party, he didn't know what it was!

 
I asked him what his favorite pizza was...He likes cake pizza with hot sauce! Yum? :P

Closeup of moose at his house!

Look at Business moose's home! Epic!!!!


(I used copy and paste so you could see them in one pic, but this is really what he said)
The clones crashed the party! Aww man!

 
Did you meet BusinessMoose? Comment below if  you did! It was a blast, hope you guys get to meet him too!




Waddle on,
~Ralphina1













3 comments: