Saturday, December 29, 2012

Announcement!

Everyone, I have sent the codes to your emails, please check your spam, and other sections, I have no other way to contact you and have sent the code TWICE already. I honestly don't have a way to fix this, so I'm SUPER DUPER SORRY if you didn't get yours, if you have  a blog, I can comment the code there, but if you have automatic aprroving, someone might get it before you! So, if you still haven't gotten it, but have a blog, comment the link to your blog and I'll comment it there.

                                          __________________________________

In other news, the special contest for free graphics on my graphics site is over, I finished the last order, but the contest is officially closed. :) You can always order graphics (really cheap) and I'm coming out with a new style! Here's what its kind of like:
 
I'm going to do hand drawn graphics! It's still under construction, and wont be avilible for a little while longer, but I'm excited about this idea. Well, I hope you all are having a great Christmas and new year!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

No comments:

Post a Comment