Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's 2013, can you? I enjoy looking back on the year and reflecting on what I've accomplished, I honestly don't have any resolutions, do you? Also, I just wanted to say I've opened my own virtual world (its not multiplayer until the next version of software comes out [jan. 24 or so] ) that you can enjoy, its called banana chat, and I made it kind of like CP, it's really not the best (obviously) but I enjoy working on it, you can join and play here: http://bananachat.blogspot.com/ , PLEASE READ THE FIRST BLOG POST ON HOW IT WORKS BEFORE YOU PLAY OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BUY CLOTHES! I hope you guys like it and have a happy new year!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

4 comments:

  1. Same to you .. ralphina i made a blog will you become author ov it and add some cheats please :)
    ~ Disneydimney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were making a virtual world. Even though it's a scratch project, it's awesome that you accomplished your goal and took your idea into action. :)

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete