Friday, December 21, 2012

Bakery Balcony cheat (thanks to trainman), coin miscount, and Rh...not quite.

Like operation blackout, there is a special spot that you can get to by glitching! (wonder if they've started doing this on purpose :P ) Walk to the door (1) and then click on the pastry window:

...If you do it at just the right time you'll get up here: (p.s. It was really late when got the info, so I didn't have the time to get up there)

Also, if you haven't noticed, the coin total board is miscalculated! If you add the percents together you'll get 101%!

Last thing, I was on Club Penguin and I saw "Peyton12" with Rh's background! Check out the pictures I took:
Peyton walking around - and her player card!
On my friends list...

...and at her house! She must have been a hacker, what do you think? Comment below!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

1 comment:

  1. All that hacking . . . if only it could stop :(

    By the way, your blog is awesome!! Because you are so good at blogging, I though you might wanna sign up for this:

    http://woddylanscpcheats.blogspot.com/p/wcpc-writers.html?m=0

    Your buddy,
    Woddylan

    ReplyDelete