Sunday, December 16, 2012

Past Memories: New coffee shop opening!

When the coffee shop was updated, Club Penguin hosted a meet and greet with the mods! I didnt know how to use pain to take pics, so I took them with my phone. (Sorry for the bad quality, I was freaking out, it was exciting!) I hung out with my friend Ramone (Shout out to you :3 ) as I waited. I met polo field, happy77(I almost passed out XD ), ninja (who added me! :D ) and few others I didn't get pictures of, but here are some pictures I took:


The chaos at the Coffee Shop! (above and below):


 
Polo Field's Igloo! (above and below!):

 
Ramone14 on my player card and NINJA! (below):

 
Ninja's Player card! (Below):

 
Happy77's player card! (Below):

 
Polo Field's player card! (Below):

 
Polo field thanking us! (below):


 
Ninja! (Below):

 
 
Happy77's Igloo! (above AND below!)

 
Were you at the Re-grand opening? It was so much fun! There were a few completely stressful parts for me, like when my phone said it was full, when my computer overheated and rebooted and when I accidentally walked out. But other then that, it was really enjoyable!
 
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1


No comments:

Post a Comment