Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Party sneak peak!

Today, Spike hike tweeted a sneak peak of the upcoming Christmas party! It looks like the new emotes are going to arrive soon! I got this picture from: Club Penguin times.com because I don't have a twitter or a facebook. Check out the awesome sneak peak:

 
It looks like this is the gift shop, and it will be fully decked out. Also, it looks like there will be an awesome gift to recieve! Soon, (after christmas, so I'll have a membership) I'll be hold a christmas party or a new years party! Hopefully I'll have some giveaways for the event!
 
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

4 comments:

  1. We could host it at the nightclub or your iggy, my membership ended yesterday. Im a member on the 26 th, we could host it then at my iggy as a late christmas/early newyears thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ralphina!

    Remember we were planning of the Christmas Party? How about December 22nd? Sounds good for you? We could host it on the server "Christmas" and the room? Ski Hill.

    Sounds good for you?

    -Phineas99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try, but wont people be bored without music? We could also do it:

      -Ski village party
      -ski hill, ski lodge, then the night club or our igloos.

      Comment back!

      Delete
  3. Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for adding me :) ......Luv u ;)

    ReplyDelete