Friday, December 7, 2012

Buisness Moose on Fjord!


Today was Field Friday! Polo didn't come on, but Buisness moose did! He started at the beach and we made it to the ski lodge attic and then his home! (*Update: He logged off*) Check out all the pics I took!:
It started at the beach, and he quickly waddle through the dock, the town and to the ski village!
Moose's player card!
Me and Buisness Moose playing find 4!
I won, the first time...
Then we went downstairs...

 
...and he played me again! This time, he won! 
After that, he said he had to go...alot of us were sad.
So he played one last game...
His house on the map...and Flocho's!
 
...and we went to his house!
Moose hanging out before....





He and another moose fight over who can type faster!
Later he sent me...

...a postcard!!!
 
 
 
 



After he left, I took a look at his pins..the clover is the first one he has - April 2006!



 
  

He's met every penguin but Ph, the Penguin Band, and Herbert!

Shout out to Cliky Minty!! :3


Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    You are SO lucky to meet Moose! I have always wanted to meet him, can you do a favor for me only when you want to, send me an email to tell me when he's online? I can't believe he sent you a postcard AND played connect 4 with ya!
    LUCKY!!!! Thanks for the shout out :)
    -Minty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just missed spike Hike but I got to talk to Flocho :)

    ReplyDelete