Monday, December 10, 2012

Buisness Moose on server: Fog!

Happy moose monday! [ December 10] (*Now over!*) We started at the town, moved to the snowforts, the Hockey rink, and then to the ski lodge and his igloo! He is not  a mascot yet, but when he becomes one I will be at moose monday again! Check out the pics I took:

B. Moose at the Ski lodge attic playing find four!
Me at B. Moose's house!


Busines Moose at the Town!
B. Moose and me at the snow forts!
B. Moose at the Hockey rink!
 
 
Then, at the end of the day, post these Pictures for you guys!

Hope you guys like these pics! I won't be going on Moose Mondays anymore until B. Moose becomes a mascot, so other penguins can hang out with him. HAPPY MOOSE MONDAY!!!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1






4 comments:

  1. Hi Ralphina1. I just discovered your site! I met you on Moose Monday in Businesmoose's igloo!

    Just wanted to say thanks for being so kind, it sure is nice to meet penguins like you. :)

    P.S. Do you want us to support each other on our blogrolls?

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Ralphina1! :) I've added you on mine and I love your blog posts. Happy blogging! :)

      ~Perapin :)

      Delete
  2. Oh great .. ! ;)

    ReplyDelete