Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Only on my blog: When "Cool in the Cold" is coming out!

I messaged the Club penguin team saying:

 Dear club penguin team,
       HI! Im ralphina1 and I've been playing since 2008. :D Just 2-3
       questions:

       -When is "Cool in the cold" coming out?
       -I'm aware there is a spanish preview going on, what are the
       lyrics to this preview? (You can see it here on my blog:
 
http://ralphina1cpblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/cool-in-cold-spanish-sneak-peak.html)

       -Are there any sneak peaks I could possibly see?
       -OH and, I dont have a facebook or twitter, when is moose
       monday?
      Thank you guys soooo much for the great 5 years so far! Keep it
       goin'!
       ~Ralphina1

       P.s. I forgot to ask, when is the town updating? (or the plaza) I want
       to say goodbye, but also have a party! :D


...and I recieved this is return:

Hey Ralphina,

Its awesome to hear that you have been waddling about since 2008! Do you have any cool memories that you would like to share with us? We would love to hear about all your penguin adventures!

To answer your question about the new 'Cool in the Cold' song from Cadence, this should be released on November 27th. There will probably be more information posted later on this month on the What's New blog so make sure to keep checking it!

By the way, I am glad you sent us this question about Moose Monday. I have never heard of this before! I found out that Moose Monday is when Businesmoose (from the What's New blog) usually goes Online and has fun with his fellow penguins. I have seen Businesmoose on the server Sleet a few times so maybe you could check there next Monday? You could also ask some other penguins about him to see if they have seen him around!

I see you are also curious about when we will be seeing some updates to the Town and Plaza! We do not have any dates at the moment for when this will be happening but I am sure we will hear more later on. Did you get to see the pictures of these new updates at the end of the New Horizons: A Brief History of Club Penguin video? If you haven't seen these sneak peeks yet, click on the link below and watch carefully near the end!
http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2012/10/video-new-horizons-brief-history-club-penguin-part-1

I hope you will write us back if you have any other questions. We are always here to lend a helping flipper!

Waddle on,

Amie
Club Penguin Fan Mail


Cool right? Only here can you find this  information about the release date (so far anyways)! Cool right?




Waddle on,
~Ralphina1



No comments:

Post a Comment