Thursday, November 22, 2012

Me and my siblings met Herbert on the Dutch server: "Gloves"!

Today, my brother and sister woke up after I did ( a VERY rare ocassion, I'm a por nightowl :3 ) so I suprised them by helping them meet herbert! We all added him - FINALLY! (He wouldnt add me, took like 15 minutes!) We also got his background, I got great pics, check it out:

Herbert's Player card!

After he left, in the plaza!


Sooo many people!

Cool pic of me and Herbert - definitely a keeper!


Herbert!

AHHH! SNOWBALL ATTACK!

Epf???

Herbert and his player card!

He FINNALLY added me!!!

Well, since this is my third time, I wont be following Herbert anymore. I hope you guys can meet him! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Herbert is huge. :-D Happy Thanksgiving as well Ralphina!

    ReplyDelete