Thursday, November 29, 2012

New logout picture!

Club penguin posted a new log out picture, and it looks like you can be puffles (like the puffle party!) and wear costumes! Check it out:

Cool, right?! I'm excited, because this means "Cool in the Cold" will be out soon! It seems that I can't get onto Club Penguin, it loads and then just shows a blue screen, I cant even press "play now". Though my siblings can and do. :p I'll be messaging them soon so I can hold more parties!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hope u r fine :) Ralphina i am yyour biigest fan plz add me i beg u plzz :( i luv your blog plzz i shall b thankful to u :)
    Nd it seems to like that therez a new puffle hat coming in this party plz notice me i m your fan nd add me plz >:o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to add you as soon as I can, like I said, I can't even log in right now! ;)

      Delete
    2. Ok thanku for reply i will wait :)
      plz add me ok
      i'll wait :)

      Delete