Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hanging out with my Siblings...

Today, I showed my siblings my blog an they liked it!  ^u^ I helped them get on the balcony and had "an adventure" with them. They were sad to see Gary the way he is, I mean, come on, he's GOT to be stiff and cramped. :p Here are the pics I took:

 
Their user names are "Kingzkid5" and "lordslove" :

 
Well, I'll post the next guide soon (also, if you get on the balcony and move into the next control room, you can earn the next pin and open the door to the third look!) until then...
 
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

6 comments:

  1. Hi ralphina1 i m your fan i want to know that how to jump there where gary is frozed plz tell i m in trouble :'(
    Thanku :)
    -Allahmohd786

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi allahmond786,
      I'm glad you're a fan, I wrote an article on how to get on the balcony (but you cant quite reach gary, sory) it right here: http://ralphina1cpblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/herberts-balcony-cheat.html Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. OH! I know what you now mean, I will makw a post how to soon!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh man u r so helpfull :'( thanku sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much hope i will met u at party :) :)

    ReplyDelete