Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blackout Party rooms!

Well, I decided to make a special post with pictures of each of these parties (This is a big event!) So here you go:
 
 
I started at the snowforts and was worried about the sun:
 
 
Then, I got a call from the other agents to get penguins safely at home, so I announced it at the Stadium:
 
 
Then I moved to the cove and got trapped on the ice, luckily some agents helped out:
 
 
Then, I decided to go to the town, I was worried about the temperature and was pumped by "P193513494" , he/she said: "I will not follow Herbert's rules EVER!!!!!!!!!":
 
 
I decided to go shopping, but, well... just look:
 
AHHHH NOOOO:
 
 
So, maybe next time...:

 
Good thing I was so observant, I never want anything Herbert has worn:
 
 
I went to the dock and saw some puffles in neeed of owners, this was a scary time:
 
 
I returned him to the petshop...:
 
 
...and decided to see a play. It was HORRIBLE!!! So I stormed off to the mine...:
 
 
 
...and found, this: (I got so mad that I decided to go train and give him a piece of my mind:
 
 
I tackled the dummy (heheh) until it fell over...:

 
...and left for Herbert:
 
 
I got trapped, but a  little crab helped me out, maybe they aren't so bright after all...:

 
I went up the ladder...: (ok, ok, MAYBE being chased by klutzy...)

 
...and into the secret room. I felt uncomfortable with all those crabs around. So I left...:
 

...to the iceburg. I will get you one day Herbert, and save penguins from being attacked:
 
 
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment