Sunday, November 18, 2012

How to get to frozen Gary!

Hi every penguin, Hope you've been enjoying my blog! I have another fantastic glitch so you can get in to ALL the rooms! (no hacks!) Lets begin, the first one won't get you to gary, but you can explore the other rooms:

Step1:First, go through the vent (accessed by everyone today) and walk to the next vent door...:
 
Step 2: Right before the next room starts to load, click the door to the laser room...: 

 
Step 3: If you do it at exact time, you can get here! But, you can't get any pins or items ahead of time:
 

 
If you click the door...:

 
The folder will pop up...:

 
But you'll be in the previous room! :

________________________________________________________
To get to gary, it's a little more time consuming but possible. So, I'll show you:
 
Step 1: Go through the vent past the laser room into the next room:
 
 
Step 2:  Walk to the door..:
 
 
Step 3: But right before it loads/teleports you to the next room, click the maps (aka where I am in the pic). If you do it at the correct time and place {This took me about 15 tries, it's hard} you will make it:
 
 
You can get walk around freely, just make sure to walk out, you'll be sent back and you'll have to do this glitch over again:
 


LOL I tried to help, but got caught:

 
Someone help! AHHH: 

 
Well, hope that helps! Make sure to give me a shout out if you see me waddling by!
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1
 

2 comments: