Monday, November 19, 2012

I met Herbert on the french server: Yeti!

Today I went onto (around 4:05 EST) the french server yeti (I like to help them with cheats and hangout {you should checkout their blog, its really cool!} ) and found herbert! It was random, but I finally got a picture of him for you guys:

 
He's huge! I took the picture right before he went down the purple tunnel and left (I went outside, not many people knew he was even there!). P.s. That is truly his player card pn the french server, GLITCH ALERT! ;) I took a close-up of his player card, it stayed like this the whole time I met him:
 
Well, I didnt add him, so I might go on a hunt to find him! Comment below if you find him, and I'll post it so others can find him too!
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment