Friday, November 16, 2012

I THINK I KNOW WHO THE DIRECTOR IS!!!

Well, today I was on Club Herbert trying to see if he had updated it and then almost screamed, when I opened my eyes I think I who the director is, super hint:
I should have known all along! It's jetpack guy!!!! It has to be, I mean, look:

-they're both bald

-they both have glasses on

-they are both wearing tuxes with ties

-they both have the same position and smile!!!

Do you think I'm right? It could MAYBE be dot or aunt arctic, but I highly doubt it. I take it back if I'm wrong though!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but Jetpack and the rest of the Team will be frozen by Herbert. So that means no one of the EPF Team is the Director.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, that's very true, so I take it back. Becuase, aunt arctic isnt even currently writing the newspaper, because hebert took over.

    ReplyDelete