Friday, January 4, 2013

New Clothing Catalog and Treasure Book!

Today, the January 2013 clothing catalog came out, and it has nonmember items! Check  it out below:

The Newest backgrounds - Look, one of my favorites - the emote background! :)

New Color design with arctic white added!

Nonmember items,  already had the funster and butterfly shirt, but I want all the others! What do you think?


Click the red area for...

...a secret item!


I like the girl's shoes. :3 Click the skull for...

...a secret item!

Not my fave page, kinda blah (the girl, not the guy) girl her snowflake for...

...a secret item!
Also, the next treasure book came out today! It's issue number 19, and has some epic items! Check it:
I bought the elepahant costume. :)

So cute page!
 
The usual ninja stuff :3
 
I bought the girl's hair and dress :D
Epic dude's page!
I like the dubstep shirt alot! What do you like about this page?
The same exclusives as the past few issues.
The Normal puffle options...
...and coins options.



I love these issues! What do you like about them? Comment below!

Waddle on,
~Ralphina1







No comments:

Post a Comment